Thursday, March 26, 2009

SpongeBob's Got Nothin' On ME!

Those of you who are familiar with SpongeBob, please sing 'It's the best day everrrrrrrrrr'

Thank you.

The Best Day Ever was yesterday.

I went out for lunch.

I went shopping for bras and found a really cute shirt, too!

I got home and Ryan gave me a pedicure.

and Jesse made me a crazy good sandwich with my favorite rye bread and turkey.....that I ate while I was getting my pedicure.

(and I had a half of a wine cooler until the dog licked it. Nice.)

I've got sexy feet now. Okay, maybe not sexy, but at least they don't look like dragon feet anymore.

There are pictures, but Ryan went to the bookstore, so we'll just have to wait til she comes back to load the pictures because I don't know what I'm doing with that whole 'removable disk' business.

8 comments:

  1. I dont think many people will be on the edge of their seat waiting for those pics!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Day Ever!!!!! Now you have that song stuck in my head, thanks. Glad you got a day of pampering, you deserve it.
    LL CoolWhip

    ReplyDelete
  3. As my Mom would say, "Well, aren't you just the Queen of Sheba!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I, for one would love to see your pedicure :) and NO I don't have a foot fetish ROFL!!!!! I would so love to go and get a pedicure myself, that is one of the most relaxing things in the world. I don't care if one of the "boys" licks my glass or bottle, I share very nicely! lol. They give me kisses all the time anyway. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself but I don't know anything about spongebob for the exception that he is yellow and square. :x.
    Hugs and Love, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pet licking a wine cooler is a deal breaker for you? Briege puts her paws on my plate on the kitchen table and samples stuff.
    Good thing I am not married. I can just hear the discussions about THAT.
    You did have a perfect day, wine cooler error notwithstanding. Ryan is such a sweet, compassionate kid. Maybe she gets that from you?
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, can I borrow your Ryan? I don't think mine knows how to do pedicures, and my feet look like hooves right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I how I wish I had a daughter that gave pedicures. That must have been lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT DAY TO ME TOO!
    I HAVE DRAGON FEET AT THE MO AND I NEED NEW BRAS!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....