Monday, April 13, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook for April 13th



For Today... April 13th

Outside my window... the sun is shining and there is a cool breeze. Almost chilly unless you're in the sun. None of my plants have died yet, so yay me!

I am thinking... that I should move to Europe.

From the learning rooms... I have resorted to offering my child monetary compensation to finish his work before I turn 40.

I am thankful for... toilet paper. No one ever appreciates it til you're sitting there with the realization that no more is left on the roll.

From the kitchen... there is nothing going on but a menu plan. I think I want King Ranch Chicken for dinner though.

I am wearing... jeans, a black t shirt, and undergarments. Socks, too!

I am reading... all the scribbled notes all over the table. My memory is crap, so I have to write myself notes all the time.

I am hoping... to get a nap today.

I am creating... a clean laundry pile that needs folding. Oh, joy.

I am hearing... screaming kids from the school behindthe house, cars passing by...

Around the house... my daughter has drama. Her phone broke. ::muffled laughter::

One of my favorite things... is the smell of roses. You know when you cup a rose in your hands and breathe as deeply as you can....and hold it for a second or two? Yeah.... I love that.

A few plans for the rest of the week... trying to make my money stretch for 2 weeks. No wild purchases for me this 2 weeks.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


This is my high school senior portrait. I posted it because it is somebody's birthday and they asked me a good while ago to see it, and I just got around to scanning it....
Go see more Daybook entries here: ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~ . I love browsing through them to see all the pictures people post....

10 comments:

  1. Ah, look at you; aren't you pretty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks at those dimples! And you still have them! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is it with folks leaving empty TP rolls?! I feel like a jackass screaming from the bathroom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still look the same...except for the hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you still look the same...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a dream about you last night. I don't remember what it was exactly but I think you had sent me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you Meh, you look like film star

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there "Meh" :o)
    Were you Dallas or Dynasty in?

    Giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! You had visible collar bones in your senior picture? Even when I was a skinny senior, my collarbones were hiding. Or the freaks at the studio airbrushed them out, but why would they do that?

    It is possible I've thought about this a little too much, but that collarbone thing has been bugging me since I dug out my senior pic a few months ago. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well now, aren't you just the perty li'l thing!~ :-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....