......but not in my case, because Lisa from The Periwinkle Post 2 has given meeeeeeee an award.
I had to laugh a little to myself, because people think I'm honest, which I try to be, but there is also SO MUCH that I don't say, too. Oh well.......better to keep some things a mystery, huh?
Now I am supposed to name ten honest things about myself and pass this award on to seven bloggers. (not sure why it's 10 and then 7, but let's go with it.....)
Ten honest things about me:
1) I have low self esteem. When guys check me out, I wonder if I have broccoli in my teeth or an accidental wedgie.
2) I love doing laundry.
3) If I could have a bunch of kids like the chick on 18 and counting , I would.
4) Starting off the morning with bad coffee makes for a very bad rest of the day.
5) My house is always a mess to some degree, but everybody seems to congregate here. Even the neat/clean freaks. (Sorry about that cat hair, people...)
6) If I never had to wear shoes again, I would be happy.
7) I attract animals like Dr. Doolittle.
8) I think living like the Amish is cool. I don't really dig Rumspringa, though.
9) I despise hypocritical people, dishonest people, and rude people.
10) I really really like guys with accents.
and now.........I'd like to pass this award on to some honest bloggers:
Marie at A Year From Oak Cottage
back to Lisa from The Periwinkle Post 2
Bernie at Just a Stirring in My Soul.
Donna at JUST ME
the newly blonde weasel at La Belette Rouge
Kristi at Rambling Woolysheep
and finally, the last one is a two-fer, because it's my blog and I can.
Billy ...........and Carlos - two honest guys (although, honest in different ways.....LOL)
I know there's some variety in my choices, but what you see is pretty much what you get with these people, and that's why I read them.