Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - I'm always running a day late!



For Today... May 26th (although Monday is when I should have been posting!)

Outside my window... the sun is setting and it looks beautiful. Looks, however, can be deceiving. It is H.O.T. - even at 8 at night. ooooo.....but last night it stormed! Wild lightening and thunder! We opened the windows last night when we went to bed and watched the sky light up til we fell asleep.

I am thinking... how I have been getting alot more pain lately. My shoulder and my knee. The past few days have been really bad for my knee.

I am hearing... 18 Kids and Counting on TLC

I am thankful for... being able to spend time with my Baby Girl lately

From the kitchen... bologna sandwiches for dinner! No cooking for mee! WooHoo!

I am wearing... white capris and a green Lucky Charms shirt

I am reading... Romantic Homes magazine. I just got it yesterday.

I am hoping... to find enough money for life's necessities this month.

I am creating... a whole lot of nothing. Such is life when it's so hot....

I am praying... for grace all the time.

Around the house... it's quiet since all of the boys went to see a movie.

One of my favorite things... Kahlua on ice cream

A few plans for the rest of the week... some grocery shopping, some cleaning, and alot of looking up frugal websites and tips.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Guess what my child did this Monday.
More people who do The Simple Woman's Daybook can be found at ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~ !! Go have a look-see!

9 comments:

  1. Great daybook Amy! 18 kids in the house? That's got to be fun! Your girl looks like she's very brave. Perhaps you can share a picture with us? I am dying of curiosity to know what she had tattooed on her belly. Something tasteful I am sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww bellybutton ring grossness!

    I had a friend that had that done.

    It looked all sore and manky for days...then got infected and her head fell off!

    True story :o)

    Ok maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White capris & a green Lucky Charms shirt. I have a very fun visual of you like that, kicked back with the Romantic Homes mag in one hand & a bologna sandwich in the other, waiting for Jesse to serve you Kahlua with ice cream for dessert.
    (I figured I would temp suspend our emailing trend to actually comment on something publicly ;-0)~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hear the story behind the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have one of those. :)

    Then I got pregnant. LOL

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a belly piercing! I keep thinking when I get back into shape, I'll reward myself with one.

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never got into tats. Afraid what it will look like when I get older.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....