Saturday, June 27, 2009

If You Want Something Done Right....

-The other day, I was having lunch at Hooters. (What, people?! I go there for the food!) As you may or may not know, they have plenty o' TVs in there.

-As you also may or may not know, my daughter has some jacked up luck with boys.

-Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to find her future husband.

-Her future husband was on TV at Hooters.

So. My daughter:


Her future husband:


Yay! I'm going to have gorgeous grandkids!

[Disclaimer: Blake Griffin is not dating my daughter. But, I would be totally okay with it if he was.]

8 comments:

  1. He's pretty okay, but she's stunning. I say hold out for better.

    You had lunch at Hooters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never ate a meal at Hooters.

    Your daughter is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter--Ryan, right?--is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear the food is really good. Your daughter is so very beautiful. I can well imagine she could have her pick of fellas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've eaten at Hooters many times. :)

    Your daughter is too pretty for him, by the way. She can do better. ;)

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan's decided she wants kids? When did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan's way too attractive for him but then again not a bad choice. Oh, and seeing as you made that selection permit me to ask you to do the same for me because as you once pointed out Ryan and I have similar luck with men!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great photo of Ryan. Errr, does she even know who Blake Griffin is? Mwahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....