Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook




For Today... June 8th, 2009

Outside my window... the sun is shining, the birds are chirping. Beautiful day....

I am thinking... that muscles I didn't even know I had are sore. Worth it, though....

From the learning rooms... Marine Biology firsthand. Jesse's saltwater tank has been quite the learning tool lately.

I am thankful for... the ability to have awesome family days like we have been having lately.

From the kitchen... Breakfast tacos! I made barbacoa (not barbecue. Barbacoa is a shredded beef baked low and slow with salt, pepper, garlic, and a bay leaf....served in tacos) a couple days ago, and they are so good.

I am wearing... dark blue capris and a white Hanes t shirt. and socks. Yay, socks.

I am reading... nothing lately, I have been busy.

I am hoping... that today requires me to do nothing.

I am creating... a clean house. ::pause:: Wait for it......wait for iiiiiitttttt.......Haaaaaaaahahahahahaahhahahahahhaha

I am praying... that Adrian finds some new friends. Ever since his best friend from next door moved to Germany, he hasn't really had a friend to hang with......

Around the house... the dog needs to be groomed, the carpets needs to be cleaned....

One of my favorite things...




A few plans for the rest of the week... hopefully a deep clean on the house and a declutter while I'm at it....... bathing/grooming the dogs..... cooking and baking.......

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Say hello to Thumper. He's a dwarf chinchilla rabbit. (not a chinchilla.....just the coloring of a chinchilla in rabbit form) He's......adorable.

Shout out to Tricia for guessing the best answer. 'Small, grey, and furry' = Abe Vigoda. ROFL I must admit, I was surprised that nobody said "Yoda".

and so concludes my Daybook........go check out more entries at ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~!

14 comments:

  1. Dude, Yoda is green! He's just old antique moldy green, but still green.

    That bunny is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast tacos sound really good.

    Loving the rabbit! He's so cute.

    Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two favorite things of your post are the BBQ and the bunny.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::ahem::
    I do believe I guessed a bunny! :D

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great day book Amy. Am loving the barbeque and the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....isn't yoda green?



    Ryyyyaaaannn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to say Hi and let people no I am alive...in case they care...lol
    I am trying to get back on track with my blogging duties.
    wish me luck playing catch up is a killer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amy,

    I’ve added a Mr. Linky at Grandmother Wren’s to make it easier for the Summer Daybook ladies to find each other and share our daybooks while Peggy is on vacation.

    Please stop by on Mondays and add your link –
    I’d love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....