Monday, June 29, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Can it be? I'm posting it on MONDAY?! I know, pigs must be flying.



FOR TODAY.....Monday, June 29th, 2009

Outside my window... the view hasn't changed for a long long time. Bright. Hot. Sun. Ugh.

I am thinking...that my dog is very persistent with her desire to be petted. About two minutes after I loved on her and petted her, she hopped up on the chair next to me and tried to lick egg yolk off my plate.

I am thankful for... having such wonderful kids.

From the learning rooms... summer vacay!

From the kitchen... it was Fend For Yourself for dinner. I need to do some menu planning and grocery shopping for the rest of the week, though.

I am wearing... rolled up jeans, purple tank top, socks

I am creating... nothing really. Work is not creating.

I am going... to sleep until I can't sleep any more.

I am reading...Home Education Magazine. Books just seem to take too much concentration that I don't have lately.

I am hoping... to get some loving.

I am hearing...Jesse & Ryan talking about some lost Blockbuster movie. In Plain Sight on DVR.

Around the house... we are all having crazy sinus problems. The ridiculous heat does not help.

One of my favorite things... is rain. I would really like some right about now. Preferably lasting a week.

A few plans for the rest of the week: picking up some meds, doing some grocery shopping, looking for a realtor for the Florida house

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Yes, y'all. It is Miss Amy as a teenager. Rawr. I was headed to the Crystal Ball here.

Grandmother Wren is hosting the Daybook while Peggy is frolicking through the daisies for summer. Go visit!

8 comments:

  1. Look at you! Rawr is right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for your comment on my blog. Thanks, Amy, it helps to know that we aren't alone. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::whistling::

    You're a hottie!!!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hooo look at you girl!!! You got dreamie eyes!!

    Yep we got hot sun here too most of the past week. And I love fend for yourself dinners.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes. 'Menu planning and grocery shopping' are much in need around here, too.
    However
    much like 'winning the lottery'
    ...
    IT AIN'T HAPPENIN'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, la la, Amy, you are HAWT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Miss Amy! You wuz one hot momma! ;-) We have rain in the forecast for a solid week. Wanna come stay with me? Hee...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....