Thursday, July 30, 2009

Conversations In The Car


*Upon hearing the new Shakira song, Jesse says 'Hmm....I think I need to see the video before I decide if I like it or not."

*We pass a sushi place and Adrian says "Sushi Sushi..... I bet you can't say that three times fast!" None of us can, which leads me into saying "You know, my grandma used to have this rhyme that she could say with no problem.....are you ready for it?" They all grinned and nodded. "I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, I swore I slit the sheet." Adrian tried and ended up saying it very very wrong. We laughed because we're mature parents like that....

10 comments:

  1. I'm so mature, I just sat at my desk (at work) trying to say it and giggling like a 10 year-old.
    Thanks for the early morning laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You made me laugh thinking about the past.

    That one was always good for giggles when my brother I were kids because you wind up saying shit about ten times. When you are ten years old, that was good for about 15 minutes of snickering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Jesse's comment!

    I love the Blah Blah Blah Advisory, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You too? No, never would've guessed ;-) My hubby and I are also very serious and mature ::giggle::

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd rather be a plucker than a Pheasant pluckers son, I'm only plucking pheasants til the pheasant plucker's done. Now, that's a mouthful! Nothing wrong with laughing together as a family Amy, no matter how you go about it! My mother used to say the same old ditty about the sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandma and granddad taught my mom that too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, I can't say sushi 3 times fast either!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....