Friday, July 17, 2009

Find It Friday

Since I am feeling all sorts of *meh* with a little bit of *hiss* thrown in for good measure (and possibly a little *sniff* as well), I'll make this Find It Friday short and sweet.

I'll make the next Friday posting a little prettier...

So, the 'rules' (if you want to call them that) are......to find and take a picture of whatever I pick, and post it. It has to be your picture, though! No cheating and snagging stuff off the web! Being creative is a bonus. Come back and comment me so I can see what you've posted.

Easy as can be...yes?

The photo assignment due to be posted on next Friday is......

PIGS.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty new profile pic, Am. Pigs. I'm a vegetarian.... ;)~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even find my sanity lately. The closest pigs I got are...my cats. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This could be fun! Love your new profile photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So... if I send a picture of bacon, does that count?

    Mmmm... bacon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm in. Or at least I am going to try to be. What a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...liking this one. Hopefully I can remember to do this! I swear, I'd forget my head lately, if it weren't fastened.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....