Thursday, July 2, 2009

a little Q & A

A handful of entries back, Dawn from Beneath the Surface opened herself up to reader questions. The main thing I asked was 'Hey man, where's Gram?!' Dawn has talked about Gram quite a bit and then......for a while there was no mention of Gram. Now, I know her Gram is a handful, and quite frankly, I was starting to worry.....LOL (OMG....Dawn watches all those CSI shows! She's taking forensics in college! She killed Grammmmmmmmm)

She replied that Gram was behaving herself (as well as Gram can)......and gave me some questions of my own to answer. Y'all know I love to talk about myself. Most of the time.

Anyway......here's what she asked me:

1. What celebrities 15 minutes would you most like to see expire? Jon & Kate. Shut up already with the heinous mental illness and get some help! Gyahhhh.....

2. How did you and Jesse meet? Get ready for the 'Awwwwwwwww'. We......were high school sweethearts. We met in a child care class junior year. (I loved kids, he loved girls.) We flirted and joked, but it wasn't until the next year that we started dating. I was a little too grunge/punk for him that first year. The next year, I became a little more preppy and he decided he might like me. (SHALLOW!) But me....oh, honey, from the get-go, I was in love! He was a hottie. Besides, he reminded me of Ricky Melendez from Menudo. (I was WAY into Menudo) We were inseperable all senior year and got married 6 months after we graduated.

3. What is one thing about your life that you wish you could change? That I was more outgoing...not shy. I was social for a time, but things happen and it caused me to withdraw and I never really came back to being like that again. I know, it's hard to believe that I'm shy, but I really am.

4. Okay, just because I'm curious. Exactly, how many pets do you have? 3 dogs, 3 cats, 1 rabbit, and a tankful of saltwater fish. Those stats can change at any time though.

5. What kind of music do you like to listen to? I like most music, and it really varies on the day. I'm not a big country fan (I know....I know.....but that is not a requirement to live in Texas)...not a big gospel fan..... Hmm.......I think I like rap (minus profanity and pointless sex analogies)......and hip hop best. Those are the stations I hit on the radio first. On the flip side, I really love opera, too. I'm a complex woman.

So, there you are, D......you had questions, I have answers. Y'all know you can ask me the most random questions and I won't bat an eye answering them, right? Well.....I might bat an eye is somebody asked me my blood type and address, but other than that.........

8 comments:

  1. Okay, Amy, here's a question for you:

    How is it that you have eighty-four followers?!?
    Inquiring minds want to know!

    ...
    Eighty-four. Really?! [high squeaky voice]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me no likey country music either. :)

    Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "3 dogs, 3 cats, 1 rabbit, and a tankful of saltwater fish." I don't know how you do it. Do kids care for the animals? I can barely keep up with Lily. She is a puppy though. Or am I just really lame? Feel free to be honest.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answers Amy, especially about how you and your sugar pie got together! Happy 4th to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! :-)
    Have a safe and fun 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Amy. First thanks for the plug, second the one thing those shows have taught me is never,ever kill anyone. There's just too much stuff to be found. There's too much technology around that can hang you. One mistake is all it takes. I loved your answers. I wasn't really into country music either but there's just some musicians I absolutely love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a very diverse taste in music, except for opera and rap, lol. Awwww on the meeting Jesse story. I got married a year and 5 months after graduating. Hard to believe we will soon celebrate #31!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....