Thursday, July 16, 2009

Maybe....

I have got to start posting more regularly. It's getting to where I post on Mondays for sure and then it trickles into no posting til the next Monday.

So.

What if.........I hosted a 'Find It Friday', so to speak....... where I would give y'all something to find and take a picture of, to post (and of course I would post a picture, too). I mean, it would have to be a picture YOU took, but other than that, you would have free creative license. Or, y'all could give me something to go find....... hmm......

What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! I love photo assignments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun, Amy! I say give it a try and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Sign me up, because I need to post more often, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? Are you suddenly a den mother?
    ; ) Lovies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that sounds good. Oh, and on a totally unrelated topic I just wanted to tell you something great. I'm going to be an auntie for the third time! Yay me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds really good! I've been thinking about posting a picture on certain days, but wasn't sure what the pix would be of! =-P
    I'd do it Amy!! Now you need some cool link-thing we can copy and put on our sites. =-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....