Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

a day late. Would you expect any different? Here we go....



FOR TODAY, July 20th, 2009 ...

Outside My Window... partly cloudy, little bit of sun, and not as horrible as last week. We've been having storms blow in and cool us down. I love them so, and they improve my mood muchly.

I am thinking... that I would reaaaaaalllyyyyy like for this sinus business I have going on to just go away. When I'm in bed, I have to keep turning one way and then the other so each nostril can clear. (Was that TMI? Oh, well....)

I am thankful for... Quiet Time. Can I get an 'Amen!'?

From the kitchen... who knows what's going on in the kitchen.... I've got no groceries! Well....unless we just eat some rice and cereal for dinner.

I am wearing... some jeans that are squeezing the life out of me, a tank top, a jersey, and socks 'n underwear.

I am creating... I should just omit this one, shouldn't I?! I'm never creating anything.

I am going... to the meat market later, I'd guess.

I am reading... the closed captioning at the bottom of the TV set. Exciting, yes?

I am hoping... that soon, I will be able to breathe through my nose and not my mouth.

I am hearing... the fan humming, the cat snoring, myself sniffing.....

Around the house... it has been busy around here lately. Birthdays, sleepovers, babysitting.

One of my favorite things... is my bed. My pillow top mattress, quilted mattress cover, 3 inch memory foam havin' bed....that I have to get a running start to hop into.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... meh. Cleaning, I guess.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



My brother, Tyler. Will y'all look at that crazy afro?! No idea where he gets it from.....

~The Simple Woman's Daybook~ and Grandmother Wren is where you'll find more Daybookers!

5 comments:

  1. You just don't see fro's like that much anymore. He's all retro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah. Sinus infections...who needs 'em?

    Feel better soon!

    And I'm digging your brother's hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys have that same kind of hair, and I have the exact same shirt you are wearing, LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone here is having sinus problems!

    Love your brother's hair.

    Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....