Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, August 4, 2009 ...

Outside My Window... the sun is shining strong, and it's hot, but every once in a while, a cool breeze passes by...

I am thinking... that I am going to be taking a nap before long. I was up early.

I am thankful for... coffee. Y'all have no idea..... (or maybe you do)

From the kitchen... TV dinners or whatever I manage to scrounge up for the next day or so. I'm only cooking for one!

I am wearing... jeans and a pink Gay Pride t shirt.

I am creating... Uhhhhhh.....

I am going... to shampoo the carpet later. I'm trying to potty train my nephew's dog. Heh....

I am reading... a couple of magazines

I am hoping... that my peeps have fun at the beach today

I am hearing... the hum from the fridge, dogs snoring.... wait a minute....I should be snoring, too.

Around the house... I had forgotten what life with an energetic puppy was like..... lots of running and chasing and playing going on here...

One of my favorite things... sleeping. Blissful, wonderful sleeping

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... hanging out with the SIL from Indiana. She's here on vacation until Saturday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My niece, Kristy...... there are a bunch of metal...statue thingies in a hayfield on the way to the railroad tracks where some little ghost kids push your car over the tracks...and.....oh, just google 'Kids Ghosts Railroad Tracks San Antonio' and see what you get.....

And that's my day book for today! Go check out Grandmother Wren's to see some of the other daybooks that have been posted!

5 comments:

  1. I certainly do have an idea about coffee!!! Sipping it right now (after eating a brownie mashed into vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce swirled over all...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in IN is your SIL from? I'm sure you'll all have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...I want a puppy! I miss all that playful puppiness action. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those railroad tracks have been on TV! I think it's amazing. Have you tried it?

    Have a good rest of your week.

    Oh yea, hope you got that nap in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these day book entries.... I'm way behind journaling... i love coffee too... and sleeping, yes sleeping. What is sleep may I ask?
    LOL
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....