Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY, August 11th, 2009 ...

Outside My Window... the sun is shining and it's hot, but I can tell it's cooling off day by day. Good thing, too.....I am getting a little agitated.

I am thinking... that my dog is not having a good day (the dog with bone cancer) and I so wish there was something more I could do for him. I know he will let us know when it's 'time', but I wish he wasn't in any pain.....

I am thankful for... being able to spend some time with my SIL and her peeps.

From the kitchen... Steak salad for dinner tonight.... we had fajitas last night with leftovers

I am wearing... white capris and a pink and white sleeveless....and socks. and underwear.

I am creating... a big fat paperwork mess on my dining room table. Stupid bills.

I am going... nowhere. I am so broke, it ain't no joke.

I am reading... some books on Wicca. Read a chapter in this one.....read a chapter in that one.....back and forth....

I am hoping... my dog has a better day tomorrow. He is such a love.

I am hearing... the dryer running. That means I'll be folding clothes in a short while, I suppose....

Around the house... *cough* Who wants to come clean my kitchen?

One of my favorite things... is the smell of Gain detergent. I had never bought it before, but my friend has such great smelling clothes that I would sniff her every time I would see her......which would be creepy, but since we're such good friends, she just makes fun of my weirdness......so anyway, I bought some and now my clothes smell yummy, too.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... research some homeschooling curric. for Adrian, do some heavy cleaning upstairs, maybe..... make a menu plan for the week, for sure....

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Thumper is gaining some weight, huh?! Silly rabbit.... we let him just hop around the house most of the day.......... and play chase with the cats. Yesterday, one of the cats laid there and groomed him and he almost fell asleep. Can you stand the cuteness of it all?!
and.........this concludes my (late) Daybook posting. More Daybookers are over at ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~ ---so go check 'em out!


5 comments:

  1. Uhm, rabbit and DOGS? I'm not that brave. The dogs don't mind a bunny hopping around?

    The smell of Gain is one of your favorite things now? Not wine coolers or cookies or French cheese?
    Ya sure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but a dog whose sick like that is really rough. Reminds me of Sasha. I really didn't like the way it went towards the end. She was always sick and I carry a lot of guilt over the fact that she didn't enjoy her life more. Sorry, that's my stuff. Not yours. Thumper is adorable. We had rabbits before we got Sash and the only thing I disliked was cleaning the cages. EWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your day book Amy. It's so sad when we see a pet we really love get sick and then go down hill. You will know when the time is right and it will be hard. (((hugs))) I Love the smell of laundry detergent on clothing too! It's such a wonderful smell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the dog - I hope tomorrow is a better day....but that bunny is CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amy. :( I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. That's so sad.

    So...Wicca? Are you Pagan? If so, yay! :) What books are you reading? I'm always reading two or three books at the same time too.

    As for the bunny, does it not poop all over the place? We had three bunnies awhile back and boy, were they pooping machines! I tried to litter train them, but that was such a huge failure. I wish we could have let ours run around, but between the poop and the pee, they just destroyed our carpet. They were Holland Lops.

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....