Monday, August 31, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, August 31, 2009

Outside My Window... the sky is a soft shade of pink, blue, yellow.....nice breeze finally coming through....

I am thinking... that I am happy to finally have some weight loss......and wondering if Jesse was really serious about getting a gym membership....

I am thankful for... being able to provide for my children. We were watching Which Way Home (2009) a few nights ago. Oh. my. god. I was sobbing. It literally broke my heart.

From the kitchen... meh. just a bunch of dirty dishes. I don't know what I'm cooking tomorrow....

I am wearing... denim capris and a Little Miss Sunshine t shirt. and socks.

I am creating... what am I creating?! Tell me, people!!

I am going... to the crazy doc tomorrow. Hopefully, she will continue my addition of Wellbutrin to the Happy Amy arsenal.

I am reading... Family Circle magazine

I am hoping... that the Humane Society will have an opening soon. Puppy deserves his forever home.... (even though I am happy to shower him with love and affection, I want him to have a home....his home.)

I am hearing... No Reservations on Travel Channel. I love me some Anthony Bourdain. (He's in Beirut in this episode.)

Around the house... I just cannot seem to get caught up on housework. pfft.


One of my favorite things... the breeze outside getting cooler and cooler....come on, Autumn!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... who knows.....our car has crapped out, so I'll be spending the majority of my time at home.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Look. I made a berry!

(omg, I'm going to spaz over that date stamp being wrong all the damn time!)
and that concludes my Daybook.......hop on over to ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~ to see more Daybooks, or do the Daybook yourself!

8 comments:

  1. Nice, I can never catch up on the housework either. Makes me want to burn the house down. I love your raspberry. I am trying to grow a tomato...and i do mean trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the Dr. Enjoyed your Daybook today. :o)

    Happy Sept. 1st. Means Fall isn't too far off now!

    Hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great day book Amy. I had not heard of that film, but just reading about it tugs on my heart strings. Housework . . . pfft . . . it will always be there. It's the special moments of today that won't. Grab all the special moments you can now, and the housework, well, whenever! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice berry!
    We have about 500 green cherry tomatoes in our garden and I'm in a panic that they're never going to turn red before the first frost. :-) Of course, I'm going to have to either eat them all or give them away since Jim would rather lose a limb than eat a tomato.
    Such is life....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the weight loss! Hooray! (And the berry, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never catch up on housework. I don't think it's possible! LOL

    Have a good rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a Little Miss Sunshine shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I knew of a place to go pick fresh blackberries. I'd love me some cobbler right now. Yum.

    Congratulations on the weight loss!

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....