Thursday, August 27, 2009

There's Always Somebody At My House

Guess who is currently a guest at my house.

I bet you'll never guess.

Wait....after yesterday's post, maybe you will.

Yep. He came back.



So. We bathed him, put some Frontline on him, and are treating his mange with a homeopathic treatment. He'll be looking pretty spiffy come Monday for his trip to the Humane Society. I know he will get a new home quickly. He doesn't bark much at all, he's cuddly (he shadows me continually when I'm outside), playful, and loving.

He deserves better, so he's going to get better.

10 comments:

  1. Whoop! Yes! I couldn't stop thinking about him after my comment on your last post. Seems he knows a good thing when he sees it. This totally made my day seeing him back in your capable hands. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please make sure that ....you know what.

    ~Lorna
    ____________________________________

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... Is he as soft as he looks?

    What sort of mange does he have? Remy had demodex, which cleared up nicely. The other kind (scarcopic? sp?) is massively contagious, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a snow wolf to me!
    :o)

    Keep it away from Ryans Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say I'm surprised! What a beautiful dog, and I hope he finds a good home where he'll be very loved. Big sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course he came back! He knows a good home when he sees one. :)

    And it's quite obvious the girl who took him away wasn't overly fond of him.

    Kudos to you for getting him all cleaned up and comfy.

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe he is there for a reason. You never know. Just make sure they don't bump him off.
    I always take these things as signs. Then again I am a superstitious booger.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....