Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's Only Wednesday? Really?

What day is it? Crikey, this week is dragging......

*Let's see..... the POS car is still not working. Jesse and our nephew have been working on that beast almost every evening and it's still not cooperating. At least it hasn't caught on fire again. Jesse has been working a little over time so he can get up some money to start looking for a new (to us) car. Thinking on it.....Ryan needs a car, Jesse needs a car, and I need a car. Wait, no, I only want a car. I don't need one, but eh.....

*What else..... oh.....Jesse said to me last night "Hey, be ready to go to the gym after I get off work tomorrow..." *looks around* "What?" "The gym." "ha ha....oh." I'll report back on how that goes. (Is my enthusiasm contagious or what?)

*......my child (Adrian) is the biggest procrastinator ever. It's a good thing we homeschool, or he would still be in 3rd grade. Well, not really, but the child taaaaaaaakkkeeeeessssss hiiiiisssss tiiiiiimmmeeeeee doing work. There are no distractions, and yet he stops what he's reading to ask me questions about some program on my computer.....or what we're having for dinner.....or that his feet are cold and he needs socks. *shakes head* It's a good thing that I'm a very patient person. (which is why I do the majority of work with him instead of Jesse, who is not patient at all)

*the white dog is still here. Ryan named him Sacha. His mange is almost healed, his fleas and ticks are gone, so now it's just a matter of being able to find an open slot for him at the Humane Society.......and being able to find a ride over there to drop him off.

*Oh! and a blog that I read has started a new blog with some goodies she makes and sells. I have been coveting one of the candles she makes. Go take a peek: Farming On Faith's Country Store. I would much rather eat pumpkin pie than smell it, but I'll take what I can get.

*and rounding out this entry of bullet statements is my weight loss. Since my scale is broken (I didn't break it....really) I haven't weighed myself. Well, I went to go see my psychiatrist yesterday and she was asking me about the addition of Wellbutrin to my meds, and asked if I had noticed a decrease in my appetite. I was like "Whaa? Really? Well, I'm on a diet, so I don't know...." and she said 'Well, let's weigh you and monitor it..." 178. Not bad considering I was more than that when I started low carbing, so yay me.

8 comments:

  1. Here's hoping the beast will be up and running soon.

    Go to the gym for me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed the car gets fixed soon!

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the weight loss!!! I wish I was 178. I'm ::ahem:: heavier than that. :)

    I really want to homeschool, but Doug just isn't on board.

    ::le sigh::

    Hope it goes well at the gym!

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, with a name like that you must now keep the dog. Sorry, I wish I had my Sasha back. Hope the car thing works out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yowza! Well, hope the car will be running soon.

    It's a good thing we homeschool too - my son would be bored, bored, bored out of his mind. Sit quietly? Raise your hand to ask to go to the restroom? Stand in line without fidgeting? NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Progress, baby, progress! Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So now anonymous white dog has a name. I'm telling ya, it's just a matter of time before you have to get a bigger bed to fit everybody in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep. that. dog. He's gorgeous and he loves you, obviously. He's probably been taken care of more in the last week than in his past life altogether.

    Yay for weight loss! Maybe I should get some Wellbutrin... wait. What else is it for?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....