Monday, September 7, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, September 7th, 2009

Outside My Window... sunshine with clouds...kinda warm, but the breeze is cooler. Maybe some day this month, I will be able to turn off my air conditioner.

I am thinking... that the trainer we saw this morning worked me like a pack mule.

I am thankful for... lots of things. Having enough money for the life we lead, having awesome kids, being able to foster a sweet dog who is so excited every time I step out the door.....
From the kitchen...it's Monday, so I think Jesse will be serving up some dinner. At least I hope so. I'm freaking sore from that work out this AM.
I am wearing... Jeans and a Holmes Huskies t shirt.
I am going... nowhere until Thursday. Payday!
I am reading... nothing lately. I've just been too tired to read at night
I am hoping... that my muscles don't ache for long. Having a two story house is okay, but once you add a workout to going up and down the stairs all day.....yeahhhhhnotsomuch.

I am hearing... the dryer....the TV (why is that damned TV always on?!)
Around the house... end of summer......we're enjoying it. Summer lasted tooo long.
One of my favorite things... The Secret of Roan Inish DVD LOVE. THIS. MOVIE!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Cleaning, I s'pose.......avoiding the gym.....the usual stuff
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My little sister, Alaina, and her dog, BiBi
...........and so ends my Daybook. Go check out more (along with silly pictures......have you really ever just gone and looked at peoples' Daybook pictures?! Hilarious!) at ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~

8 comments:

  1. Cool post!Hope you stop aching soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our TV is always on too. My husband and children can't walk into a room without powering up the TV. The sad thing is, they don't even watch it...it just has to be on.

    Me? Unless it's college football season, I could care less if I had a TV or not.

    Yay for workouts! I really need to get back on my exercise routine...I've been naughty for the past month.

    Hopefully the soreness works itself out quickly.

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool breezes and warm days... Ahhh. Hopefully you wake up not sore, and ready to enjoy your day!

    Going nowhere sounds like a fabulous idea right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great film. You should check out all of John Sayles' films.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy!! I'm BACK in the saddle again LOL. Yes, I'm quoting AC DC LOL. Girl, I read to the line, my trainer worked me like a mule. That's it. I'm packing my bags. I'm moving to Texas. Pick me up at the airport in the morning. I'm moving in with you. The couch is fine. What time does the trainer come by? I'm so there!!!!!! AWESOME babe!!! Man, I want my own trainer!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your day book as always Amy and I think your little sister is sooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Work... out? What is this thing?

    Oh yeah. That crap which I avoid with increasingly creative excuses (to myself, since no one else cares).

    And I have a cold. Thanks to my oldest girl for that. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture!!!!

    Bananas, OJ and aspirin were my cure for lactic acid( muscle pain) after workouts( back when I did them).

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....