Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm Not Susan Powter....

........but I would sure like to stop the insanity.

It has been go go go for a week and a half now, and I am tired. Alive, but tired.
There was a Halloween birthday party (Adrian's)....




and apparently a dance-off....LOL
There was a party for the in laws anniversary, with a special intentional Mass for them, too. (No pictures of that. Ooops.)
There's been all sorts of other craziness that's gone on, but either I've blocked it out because I'm so tired......or my memory is just plain crapping out. (I'll go with the latter. I had to buy reading glasses today. I'm officially an old person.)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy:

    I just happened to run across your blog over at Marie's "Oak Cottage". I'm the Kim that sent her the pumpkins and Pez...

    I just happened to notice in your profile that you're an unschooling family. So are we! I run into a lot of "homeschoolers" but not too many actual unschoolers.

    Just wanted to say hi.
    Kim
    Gerushia's New World

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Is everybody looking forward to trick-or-treating tonight?

    And is it appropriate to take pictures at a Mass??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Amy for the advice. I agree that its hard to know what you truly believe until you have learned all of them. I am studying Wicca right now and I am surprised how much of it fits me I guess we will see what happens. Thanks again and Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Hope you had a Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...fun times!
    BTW...what exactly is the difference between unschooling and homeschooling. I'm afraid I've never really understood.

    I've missed you lately!

    )O(

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....