Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today...October 19, 2009

Outside my window...it is dark and warm. kinda humid, too. grossssss!
I am thinking...that my bed is calling me
I am thankful for...enough.

From the learning rooms...Adrian is reading reading reading. Without being asked to. Whaaaaaaaaaa? I KNOW!

From the kitchen...was hamburger/veg soup. The rest of the week will more than likely be soups, too

I am wearing...jeans, a grey tank top, socks, 'n slippers
I am creating...a list of things the kids are hoping for for Christmas. Never too early to plan....
I am going...to some thrift stores, Home Depot, probably the in laws house...


I am hoping...that the weather will make up its' damn mind. hot, cold, hot, cold. My sinus is freaking out.
I am hearing...TV, the dog chewing his nails, the aquarium

Around the house...I need to mop, do dishes, finish laundry, and get ready for a party on Saturday

One of my favorite things...are dark chocolate espresso beans.

A few plans for the rest of the week...plans? ohhhhhhh, no. I don't make plans, y'all. That's just askin' for trouble! (Hi, Tere!)
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
Yep, we have a new baby. He's 2. We get him every day and he is so freaking adorable.
Go take a peek at http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ for more Daybooks. You know everybody checks them out especially for the pictures! :)

5 comments:

  1. I would hate to have humid weather this time of the year. It's AUTUMN. ;)

    BTW, where's my invite to the party, A???? LOL

    )O(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand humidity any time of the year! I can so sympathise for you!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's the munchkin?

    I was scoping out the weather in San Antonio (Cassie will be there for a competition on Saturday) and y'all have some weird stuff going on.
    It's been nicely Autumnal here - a little warmer the last couple of days (think mid-70s), but mostly it's been in the 60s/low 70s. I'm used to it still being 90 in October. So much for global warming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking this sounds like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....