Sunday, November 1, 2009

...And So Ends The Candy Free-For-All......

A few pictures from our Halloween this year......


my mom and I talking about how we were going to mess with the trick or treaters and tell them we wanted a trick instead of giving them their treat. The kids just looked at me like 'Just give me the damn candy....you're not as funny as you think, lady....'


and if you think this is cute, just wait til my next post. y'all are gonna die......


We had alot of kids coming, but most of the people in the neighborhood didn't give out candy. Losers.

Oh.....and we went all out with the yard.....tombstones, fog machine, lights....and after Alex was done for the night, he came and sat in the yard.......just sitting there quietly. Hee.....everybody thought it was super cool......but then, some dad who was going along with his kids was like "That's so cool! Let's get a picture...." and plopped his 2 month old baby in Alex's arms. LOL My poor Alex was like 'whatthe.....'

Anyway, we still had kids coming to the door by 10 PM.....which was about the time we ran out of candy. Fun times.....

5 comments:

  1. Everyone looks fabulous. I'm glad everybody had fun with trick-or-treating and your decorated yard.

    Personally, I love your idea of asking for a trick. I think most children aren't expecting that. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great Halloween Amy!! Loved the cat picture and what a bunch of lovely spooks at the top!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Amy knows how to Halloween RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get the costume on the cat without a lot of bloodletting?

    I messed with the trick-or-treaters by wishing them Merry Christmas and Happy Easter. Oh, and having a teenager in costume jumping out and scaring the bejeezus out of 'em. 'Twas fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat doesn't look too happy with his choice of costume. LOL

    Oh, and Autumn has that same pink, furry hat! :)

    Love the witch hat and candy-holding cauldron.

    Happy Halloween and Blessed Samhain!

    (Sorry I'm so late!)

    )O(

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....