Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, November 1st, 2009 ... (I know....I know.....I'm a day late. What else is new?)

Outside My Window... the sun is shining, but it's a filtered looking sunshine....not that bright hurts-my-eyes kind. It's nice and cool out today, as well. I can finally keep the windows and doors open and not have to use the air conditioner.

I am thinking...that I am always in a hurry, but I don't know what I'm in a hurry for. *sigh*

I am thankful for...being able to sleep when I want, get up when I want.....no restrictive schedule. Thanks to Jesse for that.....he gets up and goes to work and doesn't expect me to.

From the kitchen...there's nothing in particular going on in there except for some dishes needing to be washed. No plans, either.

I am wearing...jeans and a purple and black shirt....socks...

I am creating...a pretty bedroom - bit by bit. Pictures when it's done, of course.

I am going...to Home Depot, I hope. I need some paint. That's pretty much it, I'd guess....

I am reading...The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan.

I am hoping...I get out of this funk I'm in.

I am hearing... the TV. Always the TV. I've a mind to kick that TV, I tell you.

Around the house...it's a mess. I feel like I clean, clean, clean...and it's always one step above a bomb hitting...

One of my favorite things...is the Cath Kidston catalogue I got in the mail. I have my eye on the cup and saucer.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...nothing much. I might repaint some pictures frames....

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Can you stand the cuteness?!

~The Simple Woman's Daybook~ has more Daybookers - go have a peek!

16 comments:

  1. LOVIN' the trick-or-treatin' Devil, Amy!
    =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo, not the cuteness... It burns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I CAN'T stand the cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always knew you were a big softie on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that picture is so sweet Amy. What a cute character that bunny is! Loved your day book as always. I have fond memories of the days I was able to stay home and not go to work. I long for them again . . . but not for the husband that went along with them! ech!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little jealous of your weather, and I want that bunny with me at work. It will make my day a lot brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ devil bunny. It makes me think of Monty Python's rabbit with a mean streak a mile wide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I CANNOT stand the cuteness. It is toooo cute.

    Love the Kitchen Gods Wife.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a cute picture. I love the River Walk. I haven't been there in a while. Housework is never done. You are lucky not to have to get up with hubby. He must be a modern husband. My son is like that. Have a great weekend, Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amy I have been sort of stalking your blog for a little bit now and wanted to say hi ;) I also wanted you to know that you have an award waiting to be picked up on my blog. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bunny makes me smile, Amy! And the Halloween pics in the post below!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bunny... the flowers.... awwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! I have to show that picture to Autumn. She'll love it. And she'll probably want to come and still your bunny too. :)

    )O(

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really must be in a funk - no posts for a whole week? What's up with that?! Hope you are back to normal - no wait, wrong wording - back to your usual self soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cuteness!! lol
    Like Amy Tan, too.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....