Saturday, November 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, November 15th, 2009 ...
Outside My Window...it's really dark and cool... much like a cave. Because I'm doing this entry at night. (This afternoon, it was in the 80s. This evening, I"m looking for an extra blanket.)
I am thinking...that I need a massage.
I am thankful for...my roses blooming. They really do manke me happy when I glance out my window. The fact that they're blooming at all is miracle enough, because I am not known for my green thumb.
From the kitchen... Brisket and mustard greens this evening... not sure what's on the menu for Monday.
I am wearing...jeans and a Lucky Charms t shirt.
I am creating... a playlist in my head. Over and over and over. "I'm the one who wants to be with you.....deep inside I hope you feel it, too.....waitin' on the line.....waaaaitin' on the line...just to be the next to be with you....." -Mr. Big
I am going... to bed shortly. Yay!

I am reading...nothing. I gave up on Vampire In Moscow. It was too hard to follow.

I am hoping...I have a little spare change to go thrifting this week.
I am hearing... I'll give you one guess what I'm hearing.
Around the house... I'm just trying to keep some semblance of cleanliness.

One of my favorite things... is House M.D. "Everybody Lies."
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...doctor's appt....lunch out at a German deli... Jesse has the week off, so I expect we'll be going here, there, and everywhere.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
~The Simple Woman's Daybook~ has more Daybook entries - go check 'em out!!

7 comments:

  1. Lucky you, having your husband home for the whole week. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're hearing? Cat purring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet you are hearing the TV. I wish I had a white laptop. Mine is black and I can barely see the keys to type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The TV!!! You're hearing the TV. LOL

    A German deli sounds good, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How strange - I had that tune in my head the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when you share your pets with us. Kitty is sooooo cute!

    p.s. Thanks for the advice about Lily. I have her on Rescue Remedy now.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....