Monday, December 21, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, December 21, 2009 ...

Outside My Window... it's dark already.....6:44 PM.

I am thinking...that I don't want to go eat Chinese food again for a good long while.... (also, I'm thinking it's a bad idea to do an AOL Image Search on clothes + washer + England. Don't do it. I warned you.)

I am thankful for...20 years of marriage this Wednesday.

From the kitchen...there's nothing, because we had a late lunch out.

I am wearing...jeans, a white button down shirt, pink slippers

I am creating...a mess. Much like usual.

I am going...to.....uh.....wrap presents later. Hopefully, I will not have to leave the house until after Christmas.

I am reading...nothing. I'm just too busy, lately

I am hoping...to get an energy burst so I can get all my laundry done. I have three kids, not 15....so why is my laundry pile three feet high?!

I am hearing... the washing machine.....the hum of the aquarium pump....

Around the house...it's quiet. I'm home alone. Yeahhhhhhh......

One of my favorite things is...Bath & Body Works. They have pretty smellies.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...maybe a little shopping, but mainly spnding time with my peeps.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Dear Santa....if you bring me this, I will be really, really happy.


Check out more Daybookers at the Simple Woman .......

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your daybook. I've enjoyed my visit. Congratulations on 20 years of marriage!

    May you and your family have a Christmas filled with many blessings!
    ~Tamara
    BranchOfWisdom.com

    P.S. You are invited to drop by my blog on 12/27 and enter my New Year's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list of blessing. 20 years of marriage. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great daybook as always Amy, and congrats on 20 years! That's a real milestone! Raising a glass to 20 more!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I google imaged it. All I saw was washing machines. What did you get? Do you have different pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah, and I totally googled clothes + washer + England and you know what I found on the second page of image results? This:

    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/01/1-26-07-samsung_washer.jpg

    I WANT ONE.

    Happy Anniversary, punkin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=http://yahoo.com]Yahoo[/url] http://yahoo.com Yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dog or the bed? :)

    I love B&BW too...but I no longer shop there.

    They recently fired a long-time employee because she's Pagan. Although she requested the time off a year in advance (at Samhain...to travel to Salem), she was told by her boss that she wasn't working with some Satan-worshipping witch and then was fired.

    Lovely, eh?

    Nothing like religious freedom and tolerance.

    And from what I understand, B&BW has done nothing to this manager.

    Bah.

    Sorry...I'm just venting. LOL

    Hope you had a lovely Yule!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....