Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lesson Learned

Yesterday, I was on a roll.

Bunch of laundry washed, folded, and put away.

Living room and dining room mopped/vacuumed and cleaned.

Kitchen cleaned (Whaaaaaaaa? I KNOW!)

I went to bed allllllll proud of myself.

Then this morning, I woke up and walked out of my room. The smell! Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! I'm pretty sure my eyeball twitched.

Soooo....I scouted around upstairs and didn't notice any offending odor (moreso than usual) coming from the kids rooms.

Walked downstairs.....and whatintheworld?! Dog mess. It was like they were saving it up all week or something! Crikey.

Of course, I had just loaned my steam cleaner to my friend. OF COURSE!

Then I glanced at the fish tank. Half the fish are dead. ??????????

So, kiddies, the moral of the story here is that no good can come from cleaning.

The End.

11 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I think the mode of transport in and around your home is going to be the mechanical digger, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I remember those days well Amy.
    Sods law...I mean Dogs law. lol
    Jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup.

    All the chemicals used in cleaning probably killed the fish and gave the dogs the runs.

    Therefore, you shouldn't do it anymore.

    Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you completely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness. I feel the same way about Aungel. I always look at her and think,'Where are you storing it?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeeyyyyy, I knew it! Cleaning is BAAAD news. I won't allow such evil in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just knew it. Thanks for comfirming my fears!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Amy. I am printing this out, transferring it to cloth, and having it embroidered. Yep, hanging it right on the wall. (Not that I need any reminders to NOT clean.)
    --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we all feel the same way about cleaning! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....