I forget where I left off, so let's see....
- Rosalita is on daily meds because she has a heart murmur. The vet says she's going to up and keel over. Rather, she said "Well, I've never known a cat to live past three with this condition." Pfft. Whatever. If she could only see this cat....gahhh....she's going to live to be 12 just to piss me off. (I say this as I'm swatting at floating white fur. tsk.)
- Thumper got the *snip snip*. No more Spraying Ninja Rabbit moves for him. At least he's not trying to get busy with anything that moves now.
- My house is a mess. Oh, wait. That's a normal occurence. Nevermind that.
- My husband bought a Dry Erase board. I'm supposed to put things on it that I'd like him to do. A Honey-Do list of sorts. After a year and a half, I finally have my curtains hung up.
- I'm actually into American Idol this year. In past years, everybody was ooohing and ahhing about it and I was like 'eh.' but I kinda like it this season. (If I had a nickel for every time Randy Jackson said 'Yo' and/or 'dog', I would be rich. Please, Randy. Stop it.)
- I'm extreeeeeeemely remiss in my blog reading. You all know I love you, though, right? The problemo issssss.......my computer up and died. Bit the dust. Said sayonara. Take this job and shove it....so. I have to use my daughter's computer. It kind of drives me crazy. Her E button sticks, all kinds of programs are running, and I'm like 'AAAAAAAAAAwhatamIdoingggggg!?!?' AND THEN.....I start to read blogs, and by the 10th blog I read, it gets all slow. what the eff? Is that a sign?!
- My allergies are going to kill me. Anyone with allergies knows my pain. crimeny.
- I'm fat. I have to stop taking this freaking Ambien because I am unconsciously eating like I haven't eaten in a month. My pants don't fit. Seriously, y'all. I have coffee and toast when I wake up.....a sandwich or something small around 3....and then an average dinner - one plate only. So what the crap?! Ohhhhhh yeah....it's that 14 chocolate chip cookies eaten at 3 AM. Tsk.
Okay.....am I caught up? Ehhh....probably not, but there you go.