Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where Was I.....

eh. life. it gets in the way of blogging.

I forget where I left off, so let's see....
  • Rosalita is on daily meds because she has a heart murmur. The vet says she's going to up and keel over. Rather, she said "Well, I've never known a cat to live past three with this condition." Pfft. Whatever. If she could only see this cat....gahhh....she's going to live to be 12 just to piss me off. (I say this as I'm swatting at floating white fur. tsk.)
  • Thumper got the *snip snip*. No more Spraying Ninja Rabbit moves for him. At least he's not trying to get busy with anything that moves now.
  • My house is a mess. Oh, wait. That's a normal occurence. Nevermind that.
  • My husband bought a Dry Erase board. I'm supposed to put things on it that I'd like him to do. A Honey-Do list of sorts. After a year and a half, I finally have my curtains hung up.
  • I'm actually into American Idol this year. In past years, everybody was ooohing and ahhing about it and I was like 'eh.' but I kinda like it this season. (If I had a nickel for every time Randy Jackson said 'Yo' and/or 'dog', I would be rich. Please, Randy. Stop it.)
  • I'm extreeeeeeemely remiss in my blog reading. You all know I love you, though, right? The problemo issssss.......my computer up and died. Bit the dust. Said sayonara. Take this job and shove it....so. I have to use my daughter's computer. It kind of drives me crazy. Her E button sticks, all kinds of programs are running, and I'm like 'AAAAAAAAAAwhatamIdoingggggg!?!?' AND THEN.....I start to read blogs, and by the 10th blog I read, it gets all slow. what the eff? Is that a sign?!
  • My allergies are going to kill me. Anyone with allergies knows my pain. crimeny.
  • I'm fat. I have to stop taking this freaking Ambien because I am unconsciously eating like I haven't eaten in a month. My pants don't fit. Seriously, y'all. I have coffee and toast when I wake up.....a sandwich or something small around 3....and then an average dinner - one plate only. So what the crap?! Ohhhhhh yeah....it's that 14 chocolate chip cookies eaten at 3 AM. Tsk.

Okay.....am I caught up? Ehhh....probably not, but there you go.

14 comments:

  1. You crack me up with your wit. Even when something isn't funny, you make it funny. My life would be soooooooooo boring without you, Amy Lou! :-) If it's any consolation, I'm fat too, so we will be fat together. At least we won't be alone. ::giggle:: I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dry erase markers are very sniffable and relaxing. FYI

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're cracking me up! I get the allergy thing - mine, too. We had to stop watching American Idol this year - we watched all the past seasons. Couldn't take any more of Simon Cowell.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...Amy! Hopefully, things get better. Sound a bit chaotic. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had 'puter' problems all of last year and it kept freezing on me too then they died the death. Grrrr! I know where you are coming from with that issue!
    Your cat is surely going to live forever. As for your bunny hopper....lol That will have helped him to loose the twinkle in his eyes...poor wee soul!
    By the way...you are loved too....xxx
    Hugs
    Jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've missed you---was wondering if you were in too much pain to write. I'm glad to see you're still alive and kickin'.

    About pain meds and weight gain: it's horrid, horrid, horrid. Did I mention it's horrid? Okay, good. Because it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing the cat well -- sorry you're not sleeping well; I know what you mean about the meds and the weight gain. you take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny how life can just get in the way...Have a wonderful weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My allergies are going to be the death of me. You would think that by this point in human evolution, we would have the sinus shit worked out and our noses would stop over-reacting to harmless little bits of vegetation castoffs. RIGHT?

    AAAAAAGGHHHH!!!

    ::sniff/snort/sneeze::

    ReplyDelete
  10. I took Ambien a couple times and couldn't even talk let alone chew. Spent most of the next morning drooling.
    Coming into allergy season for me (mold allergy) so I can relate. Nasty. Must medicate with hot chili chocolate. And wasabi peas. Calories be damned...it's medicinal.
    --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so freakin' hilarious! I'm fat too and I certainly can't blame sleep eating - just regular ole eating. Maybe if I could stay out of the white cheese dip, tacos and those durn golden oreos - seriously, they MUST put crack in them - YUM!!!!

    Who do you like on American Idol?

    Oh, yeah. My house is a PIT! You should've seen all the crap I had to move off the kitchen counter to take a picture of my new shade I made. UGH!

    have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm nearly laughing myself silly, Amy. Great stuff. Because it's all so perfectly Normal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay...I seriously need to get one of those magickal dry erase boards which make husbands actually do work!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....