Sunday, July 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY... July 11, 2010 - not really 'on time' for the Daybook, but eh.....a post is a post, right?

Outside my window... sunny....cloudy.....sunny......cloudy

I am thinking... about how no matter how often I do dishes, there is always a big mess in that kitchen. meh.

I am thankful for... being able to sleep in today.....I woke up with all the dogs on the bed with me.

I am wearing... jeans and a grey hoodie

I am remembering... my brother's birthday. We played Pin The Hat On The Cat. Jesse spun me around so much before I played that I almost walked into the armoire.

I am going... shopping, hopefully. Groceries....thrift store....maybe Target.

I am currently reading... finished reading The Help last week. ....not reading anything this week.... I've been watching TV though. Loving these guys: The Fabulous Beekman Boys

I am hoping... it rains. I need some rain. Stupid sinus crap...omg.....

On my mind... well, on my mind WAS Ryan's college and tuition....but then we found out that because Jesse was in the military, he has X amount of college hours given to him (paid for) by the military. If he doesn't use it himself, he is allowed to pass it on to his dependants. Ryan's....college....is...paid.....for. ::exhale::

Noticing that... the creepy crawlies have been out more lately. A cricket tried to jump into the house last night.....a huge spider actually made it in. Gahh.....

Pondering these words... "If I was a murderer, wouldn't I be the wrong person to [expletive] with?!?!?!"

From the kitchen...I'm thinking chile rellenos. Sounds good, doesn't it?! ......love them from the Alamo Cafe!

Around the house... messy....messy....messy.....and oh! what's THAT?! another mess? Shocker.

One of my favorite things: Sunday drives. They don't have to be on a Sunday, but just driving around with no place to go is one of my favorite things to do....

A picture I'm sharing...

My brother, Tyler, with his girlfriend, Briana.....on his 18th birthday. It was our first time meeting her. She's totally sweet and fun. (and she didn't get too traumatized by the menagerie of animals here.....)

and there's my Daybook! ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~ has more! Go visit!!

6 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading these when you do them. I have the same problem with dishes. I thought a dishwasher would fix it, but no... there are always a few non-dishwasher items in the sink waiting for me to wash them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your day book entries!! Especially for keeping track of what we're wearing... I always forget what I wore from one day to the next and lately I'm alternating between various sundresses to keep cool. It's mainly the color of flip flops that changes. How wonderful to find out you can pass on tuition for college for Ryan!!! Now that is a HUGE GINORMOUS blessing!!! Woo hoo!!! Doin' the happy dance for you all!!!
    Lisa in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Scott on Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami is a scary bugger but I think Khloe isn't exactly sane either. None of them are! Thank goodness for the military, financal aid and all. Yeah, I use Angel to test men. She's a good judge I think. Anyway, come visit me I have a major secret to tell you! Oh,hell I might just e-mail you. It's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture. I adore young love. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't done the Daybook in so long!! In fact, haven't been by to say hi in a long time either - busy, busy times. I miss blogging like I use to. Hope all is well in your world :-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....