Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook (a day late)


For September 15th, 2010
Outside my window...I'll let you all guess. :-/

I am thinking...about how annoyed I am that I just put on a new pair of socks....and then walked across where the tile and carpet connect....and snagged my sock on a nail. Freaking hell... >:-0

I am thankful for...my bed. How I love that bed more and more each day.

I am wearing...jeans...pink jersey...ripped socks.

In the learning room...A Life Like Mine. Adrian wants to live on a houseboat. (Lemme get right on that...)

I am remembering...yesterday. We got Paco's ashes back from being cremated. Happy to have him back, but the sadness is still raw....

I am going...hopefully nowhere. I don't have the energy to go out and pretend I like people.

I am currently reading...I've got about 4 books all half read. My focus isn't quite focused.

I am hoping...that I don't have to make dinner tonight. Every once in a while, it's nice to go upstairs early and lay in bed all evening til it's tme to go to sleep

On my mind...is this ridiculous back pain. What in the hell have I been doing?! It's not like I'm out in the fields all day!

Noticing that...every time I eat, I need some Tums afterwards. Blerg....acid.

Pondering these words...ehhhhh.....no words of wisdom today.

From the kitchen...tacos last night.....not sure for tonight. Raise your hand if you want to come cook for me..... No?

Around the house...ohhhhhh, it's getting to be that point. The point where I have had enough of this mess and the thrift store receives a sizeable donation from me.

One of my favorite things is in the morning....when I start to stir.....the dogs all raise their heads to see if I'm getting up or just moving around.
From my camera...
More Daybookers here: ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~!

7 comments:

  1. Tonight at our house is Every Man for Himself night. If we accumulate a few dinner's worth of leftovers, we announce this and everyone knows that they are on their own for what they eat. I'm having leftover taco salad. The kids? Who cares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dog stirring moment. It is one of the best parts of being back at home. It is so nice to have a furry friend who wants to keep an eye on me.
    p.s. Thanks for that big hug. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OTC Pepcid (or a generic brand at Walmart) works MUCH better than Tums.

    "I don't have the energy to go out and pretend I like people." Oh, I so know where you are coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I make any sort of purposeful movement in the morning, the dogs start wagging and wiggling. Remy usually comes up and puts his nose in my face (if it's on the edge) or nudges my hand or whatever. Kind of annoying if I wasn't ready to get up yet, because the dogs need to *go*.

    I had Stormy cremated. She's in a pretty cedar box with a small engraved tag. I keep her collar/tags and leash there. I still miss her. I think she and Remy would've been best buddies. My poor sweet baby... *sniff*

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not making dinner tonight either. Can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure I have some socks that match yours. Let me check the sock drawer.

    As for cooking, well, let me check the bus schedules. :-)

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the from my camera cheered me immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....