Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


For today....November 9th, 2010 (are y'all ready to be writing 2011?!)

Outside my window... it's sunny and about 78...and there's a nice breeze outside. The inside of the house is hot. So hot. Like....omg, am I going through menopause hot.

I am thinking... that there's no way My Big Friggin' Wedding can be even remotely real. Seriously? Are there really people like this?!

I am thankful for... the fact that it's not 100 degrees every day anymore. Little by little, I guess.....

I am wearing... capri pants and a pajama top. I'm still sweating like a farm animal, but I don't want to have to turn on the A/C.

In the learning room... we're basically on the Science track...."Mom. Why does this freaking snot just keep regenerating?!"

I am remembering... last week, Ryan got an A+ in her Child Guidance class. Then she had her math class and got a 48. Aww....just like her mommy!

I am going... nowhere. I'm poor this month.

I am currently reading... Victoria magazine...and my Cath Kidston catalogue. I go back and forth on how I want to decorate my kitchen. I love the Talavera pottery....but then I get my beloved Cath catalogue and want everything in pink and flowers.

I am hoping... for a puppy for Christmas. A little one. a baby-dog.

On my mind... I don't want to go in that kitchen. I should go take a nap instead. Yeahhhhhhhh.......

Noticing that... Sophie is upstairs in my bathroom barking and barking. Ryan was like "I don't know.....maybe there's a ghost in the bathroom." I'm there thinking and thinking.....why on earth.... *light bulb* "Ryan. Go upstairs and get the squeaky toy out of the bath tub for her." Heee....I heard Gordo lay on it last night (he sleeps in the bath tub....I don't know why...) and thought 'what the heck is that.....oh.'

Pondering these words... "Maybe I AM crazy...." Yes, Bret Michaels....if you suspect you might be, then you probably are. (Crazy knows crazy, y'all...)

From the kitchen... Fish sticks. Don't ask me to make any damn dinner!

Around the house... I've been slacking and it is noticeable. Yikes.

One of my favorite things is when a cold breeze comes in the windows at night when I'm in bed. I LOVE that.....

From my camera...

I can never say no to this face....

More Daybookers over at ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~!! Check 'em out, 'cause they are a great bunch of people. If you blog-hop as much as I do, this will be a great way to make some more friends!

8 comments:

  1. Another puppy? I hope Santa brings you one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE a cold breeze from an open window blowing across me at night. It's one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally miss having a dog....Labs are great dogs....they get kinda big though...smartest animals IMO.

    One day I hope to have one of those....

    Love the snot...remark...it never ceases to amaze me how much snot comes out of my little nose....where is it being stored at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay.. now I reallly wanna sell the Home Interiors stuff to help you decorate the kitchen. I have pink flowers on all my dishes here.... and then the peach on the walls... I love it!! Love your blog border by the way. It was hot here today too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it's fair that there are always a few days a year that force you to turn on the a/c during the day and heater at night. Though, to be honest, the heater is for the kids. I shut my door and open my window and snuggle down into my blankets and I'm a happy girl.

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweating like a farm animal! HA! That's funny! You carck me up.

    When you said Sophie was barking, my mind automatically went to "ghost" too.

    Girl, I tried the Taco Bell meat this week. I've been meaning to email you ever since. It was GOOD, but my food processor died so it wasn't the right texture, but it was still good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, am very sarcastic and possibly a mental case!! We should get a long fine! BTW, I am your newest follower...
    Jo Black

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like i haven't been to your blog in ages. Sorry about that.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....