Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY November 23rd, 2010
Outside my window...it's kind of overcast....clouds floating by trying to decide if they should rain or not.... still hot out there though....ick. It's supposed to dip down into the 30s this weekend (so says the weather idiots).....gotta remember to bring my plants in...and remind my SIL to bring her bird in....
I am thinking...that I really need to get up and pee.
I am thankful for...the fact that somebody actually replaced the empty roll of toilet paper in the bathroom. (Whaaaaaaaa?)
From the learning rooms...it's Thanksgiving week, so we're taking off, too....although I'm waiting on the Don Quixote movie.....
From the kitchen...is pizza tonight. Little Cesar's has Customer Appreciation every Tuesday....$4.99 for a large, so there you are. Besides, I'm trying not to cook that much so I have space in the fridge for the leftovers fro Thanksgiving.
I am wearing...olive capris, black tank top...and still sweating to death. ick.
I am creating...a list of Christmas presents. Shhh....
I am going...nowhere. Nothing to do....nowhere to go. My favorite kind of day.
I am reading...a student Bible for Catholics. The preface is kind of funny.... we'll see if the rest of it is easy reading....
I am hoping...to get an energy burst soon. I got some clothes to fold!
I am hearing...the dishwasher.....Adrian and my nephew, Andy, laughing at Tosh.O
Around the house...well, it doesn't look like a tornado came through it, so that's somthing....
One of my favorite things...is the quiet after I get in bed and all the kids settle in...
A few plans for the rest of the week: some Thanksgiving cooking, seeing my peeps, eating leftovers
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

"Come on, girls! It's time for Cat Breeds 101 on Animal Planet!"

and there's my Daybook. More on ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~!!!

6 comments:

  1. A student bible for Catholics, you little Wiccan...are you expanding?
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good week. I hope it will be even better than you anticipate.
    xo
    p.s. What are you getting Snoop Dog for Christmas, I won't tell him?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time off from schooling. So,had to borrow this from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of your weather. I'm cold up here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you and your family are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that they have the toilet paper roll thing down, you can advance to trying to get them to refill the ice trays.

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....