Friday, December 24, 2010

I Got A Pocketful....A Pocket full of Sunshine....

Yesterday was mine and Jesse's 21st anniversary.

We went out, of course. As we're driving to go see a movie (hello, dollar movies. Go see Easy A. I'm so buying that movie!), he says "Where do you wanna go eat?" I'm like "What? I don't know....we'll figure it out after the movie."

We saw the movie and walked out to the car. He started driving and said "Okay, where am I going?" I'm like "Shit! I don't know! Taco Bell!"

*15 second pause*

Me: "Ugh....and my boobs hurt!"

Jesse "So....which one?"

Me: "Both of them!"

He looks at me for a second and bursts out laughing. I'm thinking 'Bastard.....how is that funny?' and then he says......

"I meant which Taco Bell."

Haaaaaaaahahahahaa.....ooops. My bad.

(and for the record, we only went to one Taco Bell. and I took Aleve when we got home.)

21 years and I still have a sense of humor.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And Merry Christmas, punkin. ::hug::

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Anniversary wishes! Here's to many, many more! xxoo
    PS Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Amy. And here's hoping you - and your boobs - have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I laughed out loud at that one. My 10-year-old vainly thought I was laughing at him.

    (I should probably check into what he is doing.)

    Happy Anniversary! I actually remembered and have been meaning to leave you a comment on FB for only just over a week. Because I am so motivated.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....