Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


Well....my Daybook was ready yesterday, but Blogger was being a pain and not loading pictures for me....

FOR TODAY, December 7th, 2010

Outside my window...it's grey and chilly. My perfect day.

I am thinking...I should probably go get myself decent looking. Brush my hair and put on some clothes instad of pajamas. While it's true that I see plenty o' people in their jammies at the grocery store, what if there's a robbery or something at the store. I don't want to die in my pajamas. (Is that a weird thought? It kind of is, huh?)

I am thankful for...a house to live in. How many people don't have that.... (far too many)

From the learning rooms...Mexico theme for the month

From the kitchen...tater tot casserole last night...Frito Pie for dinner...think I'm making some banana bread, too...

I am wearing...pajamas now.... gonna wear jeans and a yellow t shirt that says 'If Life Gives You Lemons, Squeeze Them Into Peoples' Eyes.' later

I am going...to get up and get myself another bucket of coffee.

I am reading...nothing right now.... just finished watching a movie though....Drag Me To Hell. As I'm watching, I'm kind of chuckling "Haa....that sucks...hee heeee..." Ryan looks at me "I don't think it's normal to be laughing at a movie like that...."

I am hoping...Blogger starts behaving soon. Upload my damn pictures, will you?!
I am hearing...The Little Couple on TV

Around the house...nothing is going on. Everybody is bummin' today.

One of my favorite things...is when one of the pets informs me that I will pet them. Now.

A few plans for the rest of the week: ....little bit of grocery shopping....trying to finish decorating...I think there are some doctors' appointments in there somewhere, too...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
Here in San Antonio, we have what they call 'the tracks'. It's a spot where a long time ago, a bus was crossing the railroad with school kids, the bus stalled, and a train hit the bus. All the kids died, and since then, people drive their car there, put the car in neutral and 'the kids push the car over the tracks so no one gets hurt like they did'. It may be haunted, but it's also some gravity force thing over there. Actually, not 'it may be'. It is. It's a place my daughter should know better than to go mess around by....but meh....what are you going to do when everybody else is driving...
Anyway, she and my niece were all there hahaha'ing it up...
Nobody was smoking and it wasn't cold, so there you go. She came home freaked out as hell....but she knows better than to mock the dead, so...
and there's my Daybook. More Daybooks here: ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~

10 comments:

  1. That last picture is freaky as all get out. I have goosebumps on my arms. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to borrow that t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That pic would oog me out too. Maybe I need to take some picks in my bathroom. We have a faucet that turns itself when your in the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pictures. No really. I did this too and no Blogger wouldn't load my pictures either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes!! Those pictures.....
    yum, banana bread!!!!!!!
    I vote for jammies all day : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm like you, I hate it when Blogger acts up! Great daybook as always Amy. That last picture is soooo creepy! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been in my red tartan pyjamas for two days now. I have got a 'rotten bug' and am confined to bed. Bah! Hum 'bug'! lol
    Spooky photo. That definitely looks spiritual to meeeheee!
    Stay in your Jim Jams and keep me company. Your allowed if I say so. (I think I am getting stir crazy indoors).
    An interesting entry today.
    Hugs
    Jeanie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coffee buckets. Just another thing that makes America great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy, you warmed my heart. My late, great mom-in-law, who hailed from Meridian (a small town just outside Waco) used to make Frito Pie, and my wife makes it now and then too. You go, girl!

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....