Monday, January 10, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY January 10th, 2011

Outside my window...it's grey and chilly. Usually, that would make me all happy and full of energy, but today I'm just schlumping about all 'meh.'.

I am thinking...if I should go take a nap or not. Probably not considering Jesse prefers to eat right when he gets home and if I take a nap, I won't wake up til 5.

I am thankful for...my few good friends. I'm not the most social of people and I like my own small circle of people, so the few friends that I have really are my friends.

From the learning rooms...we're studying latitude and longitude-y stuff.

From the kitchen...I think we're going to have spaghetti and garlic bread (with salad) for dinner tonight. I need to get on a weekly menu plan. It's so much easier than trying to think of what to eat at 4 in the afternoon.

I am wearing...jeans and a green Lucky Charms t shirt

I am creating...this blog post and not much else

I am going...maybe to the grocery store. I don't know.....probably nowhere. Eff my life.....I never leave this house. pfft.

I am reading...nothing. I've been having a problem concentrating lately.

I am hoping...for lots of stuff. But.....if I don't expect anything, I won't be disappointed, right?

I am hearing...the dryer....music videos on TV.....the dog snoring....the cat grooming herself.....the squeak from the rocking chair because Adrian has his foot on it....

Around the house...the kitchen is clean, my room is almost clean....but I'm still pissy because there's all this freaking paperwork. Bad words have been uttered. Please don't think less of me.

One of my favorite things...is daydreaming. It's free and things always go the way you want them to.

A few plans for the rest of the week: dinner out....some shopping, I hope....a visit to the thrift store to find pretties I don't really need.

Here is picture I am sharing...

Ok.....so, no, this is not a picture, but it's worth the extra 22 seconds of your life. My cat loves water. LOVES IT.
video

and there I am. More Daybookin' herrrrreeeee: ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~.........go get you some!

2 comments:

  1. Love the comment aobut daydreaming! So, so true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my cat would look at me like I was clinically insane if I put a big bucket of water anywhere near her.

    And then she'd try to kill me in my sleep, just in case.

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....