Thursday, June 16, 2011

This Is Why We Can't Have A Pig

Of all of the animals I've owned, they've all had a favorite food.  Sophie will do anything for salami.  Rosalita loves cheetoh puffs.  Thumper goes crazy for cilantro.  Bella, though, is my problem child.  The others will wait (and beg a little) for us to give them some.

But, not Bella.

Nooooooo.....not Bella....

Me: 
"Damn it!  Who left out the ham?!  and why is a slice just on the counter?!"

and then I looked down.
*shakes head*  She loves ham.  Loves it to the point of trying to eat a ham sandwich that I am actually eating.....like we're eye to eye and she's all "Sharing is caring, Mother."

5 comments:

  1. should of got you a JEWISH cat you would not had to worry about her eating the pig !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Jewish cat...I'd sure like to meet one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first cat turned begging for most table food into an art form, but when it came to beef, she didn't ask, she took and ran. This is why we love our cats, Amy, whether we like to admit it or not. :-)

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animals(and some human animals)
    Food
    Stand in currency for love & acceptence. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! Love it. Kitties are precious.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....