Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Road to Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions...

Well.  I had certainly planned on posting a little more frequently, but then life decides to act up and there you are standing in the middle of the living room holding a toilet brush.

Okay...okay....maybe not as dramatic as that, but still......

So......somebody turned 3 and this years' Princess theme was.....Snow White!

Are you melting at the cuteness?!  My little love!  (and my sister in law, Terri)

.....and speaking of melting.....the party was outside.  at a park.  where it was 103 degrees.  awesome.  One would think I'd be skinnier from all the damned sweating....
.....look at me....I look like a tomato....ready to burst.... good grief....

So....is Summer over yet?  Because I would really really really like it to be over.  It can be any other season, but Mary, Holy Mother of God, let this Summer be over!

3 comments:

  1. I silently and secretly agree with your summer sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're beautiful no matter what Amy. We are still waiting for summer to really begin here and it's almost over! We've had about a week of warm weather and that's all! You need to move to England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 101 at 11 a.m. today. It's dark, and it's still over 100. 110 tomorrow.

    Summer needs to be over. Now.

    Oh, and there are little grass fires everywhere, because it's so hot and dry and jackwagons keep tossing cigarette butts out of car windows. ARGH!

    *ahem*

    Yes. I'm OK. Really.

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....