Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's A Good Thing *We're* Friends....

......because everybody else looks at us like we're nuts.

As usual, come about 10 or 11 PM, Diana and I text each other before we go to bed..... usually talking about the day or Valencia screaming she's not tired and falling asleep a minute later..... stuff like that.  So....here's a glimpse into our awesome (and slightly weird) friendship (she's in white, I'm in green):



Heaven forbid the government reads our texts.  We'll be committed to the crazy house with all of our A.D.D.ness....

3 comments:

  1. Amy, if your approach to something is "different," it's because you've got it right and they've got it wrong. Trust me on this.

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it bad I read this and think:


    CRAP I WANT ME AN IPHONE FOR THAT ABILITY TO CAPTURE TEXTS....ABILITY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha....it took me 6 months to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....