Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tomato-Tomahto, Potato-Potahto, Texas-Hell...

Around this time of the year, I am a cranky bunny.  I was waiting for it.

Last week, it was all 'ugh....whatever.'

This week, there has been profanity, hysteria, and more eating of ice cream than really necessary.  (I know.  I DID just say that.)

Y'all wanna see what I'm ranting about?

It's 1:30 in the AM here.  Imagine 1:30 AM where you live.  Ok....got that visual?

Here's my visual.

Son of a three legged donkey!  That picture makes me want to cry until I have no more crying left in me.  Y'all, I cannot take it.  Please start laying claim to my stuff before I try to kill myself in a bathtub full of ice water.  (which would probably just melt way before I ran out of breath.)

Can't those crazily intelligent scientist-y people make some unnatural fake rain just for my benefit?!  I really don't think I'm asking too much.

Ugh.....I'm just going to go stand in front of the open freezer in my bra and underwear eating ice cream until I pass out from a food coma or fall asleep.

3 comments:

  1. GOOD GOSH I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO WITH YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that's not funny. Gather it's been like that in TX since June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heat=torture. I'm so with you. Hope the wave breaks soon! So sorry for you :(

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....