Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 6 of Being Present - Books

I'll be honest.  I have an embarrassing amount of books.  Horizontal surfaces = book real estate.
a very small glimpse at my cookbook collection.
my mom thought she would be frickin' hilarious many birthdays ago and got me a 'Dieters' Cookbook'.  I should mention another one of the presents she got me was a cookie cookbook.

the dust in the above picture is a freebie.
if I took pictures of all my book piles, we'd be here all night, so there you are.
What's all this business with all the pictures?

5 comments:

  1. Your books are in the same sort of disarray as mine! We're twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to be embarassed Amy! If you saw mine, you would know that I have much more to be embarassed about! I'm positively shameful when it comes to books! I think I have an illness, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. well your mom took care of both ends when your dieting and when your not lol wahts your fav cookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cookbooks too! I have dour cabinets of cookbooks. Now that I think about it, if I got rid of some of them that I never use, maybe my cabinets wouldn't be so junked up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books is something I do not have a lot of. I hate reading and I hate cooking so I don't have cookbooks either. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....