Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day One of Being Present - Favorite Food

After getting out of the habit of regular blog posting, it's difficult to get back into the swing of things.  Finding this 30 Day Challenge was a great jumping off point for me.  Thanks, Donna and Rachel!

Positively Present 30 Day Photo Challenge.  Today's photo assignment was Favorite Food.  I didn't have time to go to the store and get ingredients and what-have-you, so some of these will be cheater pics:


For me to commit to a favorite food is difficult, because I love food, but these two are high up there on my list.

8 comments:

  1. Popeye's chicken is definitely up there on my favorites list. I don't get it enough because I am the only one in the family that likes it.

    My favorites tend to vary according to how I am feeling, but I would have to put chocolate anything at the top of the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never had Popeyes chicken. I guess now we'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't pick a favorite, either! I like ALL food! Thanks for playing along, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two choices are at the top of my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, I wouldn't be able to pick a favourite either! I just love food full stop! (and unfortunately it shows.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we dont have any popyes here. I dont know if i oculd pic a favorite food other than mexican at my fav restuarant

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely could not pick a favorite either. It depends on my mood and the season, but your two choices are formidable ;-). I love me some fried chicken and a plate of spaghetti would be in my top 10 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gracious! Girl, I love me some fried chicken!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....