Friday, February 17, 2012

Being Present - Catch Up

How 'present' can I be if I'm playing catch-up, right?  Oh, well....

Day 21 - Where You Sleep  * there's usually more animals on the bed, but since I wasn't laying down, they were following me around waiting for me to park it.

Day 22 - Clothing
AND...
Day 23 - In Your Closet  *omg.  what a mess.

Day 24 - Gratitude  *gratitude that she can always make me laugh with her weirdness...

Day 25 - Artwork  *I love gyspy art work.  Love it....

Day 26 - Transportation
*well.  this one will just have to wait til I get my own transportation.  gahh.....I'm stuck in the houuuuuse and it's driving me crazyyyyyyyyy (crazier?)

What's next....Positively Present 30 Day Photo Challenge

8 comments:

  1. I posted a pic of the three dogs in my bed yeah they dtend to follow you .
    Lets just say the dog made a mess in your closet lol
    that dog is trying to be gene simmons
    oh gypsy stuff huh I use to have tons of it.
    trasnportation well if you lived here then I d trasnport you ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having the two dogs and cat in bed with me at night but Kevin hates it especially when Chloe stretches out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missie - I only wish I could capture a picture at around 3 AM....2 big dogs, a small dog under the covers and the cat laying on my head.... We should just put a couple king sized mattresses in there and call it a day...

      Delete
  3. I'm just happy you are catching up. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic of all the animals on the bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats have a way of making a bed look 10X more comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your furbabies are soooo spoiled. Angel would love you. Lol. Right now she hates me because I refuse to let her on the furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have two on our bed too. They sneak up on us, especially when it's cold!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....